Baby Alpaca Shawl in Silk Blend - Two-Tone Degrade Red
Baby Alpaca Shawl in Silk Blend
Wrap yourself in sheer luxury with these light, silky soft Shawls in 70% Baby Alpaca/30% Silk. Two-tone degrade in brilliant colors: Bright Red to dark Crimson. A Luxurious Gift for Her or Yourself!
Details & Care
- 70% Baby Alpaca / 30% Silk
- Hand Dyed Wool from bright red to dark crimson
- Approximate dimensions: 62.5 x 28.5 inches.
- Made in Peru
- Dry Clean only
How to wear:
- Our Baby Alpaca Silk Shawl is extremely versatile given the blend of baby alpaca and silk, and therefore can be worn in a variety of occasions.
- For a day-to-night look, pair with neutral basics (such as black) to give your outfit added visual interest.
- For a formal occasion such as a wedding, the shawl is a sophisticated way to stay warm in case the temperature changes. Drape over your shoulders when it gets chilly!
- Because the versatility of the shawl, it is wonderful to bring on a trip. As the scarf is lightweight, it can also be folded and worn as a voluminous scarf on a train, or out to dinner in the evenings.
Why Baby Alpaca & Silk as a Blend?
- The silk makes the shawl more lightweight than 100% Baby Alpaca without compromising warmth.
- The 30% silk adds a glossy finish, which makes the shawl a bit more elegant than pure 100% Baby Alpaca.