Large "Inlet" Peruvian Opal Ring in 950 Sterling Silver
Our Large "Inlet" Peruvian Opal Ring bezel set in solid 950 Sterling Silver with meticulously crafted rope detail. Handmade in Peru, you can see the quality in craftsmanship which is becoming quickly disappearing. This particular ring is "one-of-a-kind" and slightly adjustable. So it should fit most!
Peruvian Andean Opal:
Andean opal symbolizes opening the heart. Andean opal comes in blue and green hues, with swirl-like patterns. Our "Inlet" ring has a pattern which is reminiscent of a river, allowing for the stone's calm energy flood into your heart.
How to Style:
- A big gorgeous Andean Opal ring can be styled with just about anything. Wear it with jeans and a tee or for a night on the town. Irrespective of the occasion, the ring will make an elegant statement given its captivating hues and large stone size. Our Andean Opal Inlet Ring is set in sturdy and solid sterling silver, meaning you can wear it with confidence for years to come.
- Slightly Adjustable Sizing
- Solid 950 Sterling Silver
- Handcrafted in Peru
- Natural Peruvian Opal Stone (Untreated)
- Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.