3-Strand Andean Opal Necklace in Sterling Silver
3-Strand Andean Opal Necklace in Sterling Silver has a playful mix of various geometric shapes including squares, pears, ovals, and rectangles. Still, the necklace composition maintains a sense of balance not only with the shapes but also hues.
- 14 untreated Andean Opal stones in various Caribbean Blue hues.
- Double braided necklaces and a secure clasp.
- Handmade in Peru by one of the most reputable jewelry makers. Highest Quality guaranteed.
Andean Opal - Healing Properties:
- Peruvian Opal has soft, calming energy. Some recommend sleeping with Andean Opal, as the stone is said to release past pains and traumas stuck in the subconscious.
Peruvian - Mythology:
- In Peru, Andean Opal is known as the gift of Pachamama, the Goddess of the Earth.
- Comes with a ribbon for a necklace.
- Composition: Precious Andean Opal (Natural and untreated) and Sterling Silver 0.95
- Handmade in Peru
- 🎁 Beautifully Gift boxed!