Baby Alpaca Scarf for Men - Charcoal, Grays & Cream
This Garter stitch striped scarf is knitted in luxurious 100% Baby Alpaca. The stripes run longways, in red earth tones with charcoal borders. Easy to style, wrap around your favorite solid colored sweater during cold chilly days. Makes for a wonderful gift for him. A classic for any man's wardrobe.
Why Baby Alpaca Wool?
- Repels moisture: Most wool retains ~20% of their weight in water. Alpaca only retains 8%, so you can stay dry.
- Odor-resistant: Does not absorb odors.
- Hypoallergenic: Does not contain lanolin.
- Heat insulating: Uses your body heat so you are not too hot or cold.
Baby Alpaca Scarf Details
- Wool: 100% Baby Alpaca is softer than cashmere and the warmest wool, second to polar bear fur.
- Length: 70" Long x 9.5" Wide
- Care: Hand wash or Dry Clean
- Made in Peru
We are a family-owned business with roots in Peru. We personally know our suppliers and work only with the most reputable baby alpaca textile producers in Peru. Our quality is premium and guaranteed.